‘APPLIED CYBERSECURITY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM’ is a Online-Interactive program designed to build baseline Cybersecurity Skills for professionals interested in Cybersecurity careers.
The program objectives and content is based on Industry recognized ISO/ ANSI Accredited CompTIA Security+ certification. The Nexiot Applied Cybersecurity program also introduces key IoT Security concepts & recent trends.
Successful completion leads to awarding of Applied Cybersecurity Certificate.
Designed by Industry Professionals for Industry Professionals:
- T. Professionals wanting to get started building Cybersecurity skills
- T.- Networking – Information Infrastructure – Software Professionals looking for a Globally recognized Certification based Training
- Managers, Team Leaders, Architects needing a comprehensive baseline cybersecurity core skills
- Industrial Automation & Control Systems Segment Professionals to build basic cybersecurity skills
APPLIED CYBERSECURITY PROGRAM OBJECTIVES & SKILLS ACQUIRED :
- Build the Core Knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs.
- Create a Strong Foundation of Cybersecurity Skills – Technologies – Tools.
- Prepare to get Globally recognized ANSI/ ISO certified CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Gain skills necessary to apply for various positions: • Security Engineer / Cybersecurity Engineer • Penetration Tester Systems Administrator • Security Administrator • Network Administrator • Security Specialist • Security Consultant/ Junior IT Auditor
- Core baseline Cybersecurity Skills – Technologies – Tools.
- Hands on Network Security: How to configure a secure network to protect against breaches, malware and insider threats.
- Threats: Gather threat intelligence and various malware and attacks
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI): Use encryption, install and configure wireless security, and implement end-to-end tunnels to keep information safe and ensure it’s coming from a valid source.
- Risk Management: Identify network vulnerabilities and risks before they become problems
- Data and Host Security: implement proper security controls to deploy mobile devices, implement secure protocols and establish end-to-end security.
- IoT Security – Embedded security concepts