CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an International, Vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to Networks and Devices to improve the overall state of IT security. CySA+ validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to:
▪ Configure and use threat detection tools,
▪ Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization, with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
SKILLS COMPETENCY – KEY JOB ROLES :
• IT Security Analyst
• Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
• Vulnerability Analyst
• Cybersecurity Analyst
• Cybersecurity Specialist
• Threat Intelligence Analyst
• Cybersecurity Engineer/ Security Engineer
OBJECTIVES & SKILLS ACQUIRED :
• THREAT MANAGEMENT: How to capture network data and analyzing it for malware and how to respond to that.
• VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT: How to develop a vulnerability plan and connect it with a vulnerability scan for optimal performance
• INCIDENT RESPONSE: How do you determine the impact of a threat and how to apply fixes.
• SECURITY TOOL SETS: Learn how to implement IDS and SIEM Tools
CompTIA CySA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) focuses on defense through incident detection and response at the intermediate-skills level of the cybersecurity career pathway.
Get More Information – Fee Details & Career Support